Saturday, October 3, 2009

21st Bday!

My 21st Birthday was amazing! Thank you all for making my day SO special!!

After Med-Surg Chels and I went to Moe's a mexican restaurant.

My parents sent me 21 beautiful roses and an AMAZING birthday cake! My favorite part about the cake is that the stethoscope is orange, just like mine! Dad and Mom thank you so much for making my day so amazing. Thank you for all that you do for me! I am so blessed to have you guys as parents! I love you both!


Jordan and I waiting to go eat at Outback!
She is amazing! :]


I love my gift from Chelsea!

Jordan and I love sock monkeys, so she got me these sock monkey slippers! I absolutely love them!!


Some pretty fabulous people! Thank you all for coming, it made my day! I'm so thankful each and every one of my friends. I am blessed!

2 comments:

TK said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! The only thing missing at your celebration was ME! See you soon!
love,
Mom

KK said...

Happy Birthday Kellis! I'm glad you had a great day! Love the bandaids on the cake!