One of things I have been enjoying since school has ended is reading. During the school year I don't have much time to read for pleasure. I have never been a big reader [I am more of a mathematical person], but this summer my goal is to read:
Les Misérables
I read a shortened version of Les Mis when I was a Senior in high school and I absolutely loved it. The summer after my Senior year I read the unabridged version. This is my favorite literature book hands down.
[And this is why I had to buy another book] :]
This books shows the power of Mercy, Grace, and Love which reminds me of the Love that Christ has for us.

[If there is one thing I learned from high school literature it is to be an active reader -- pen in hand]
I learn new things every time I read this book, which is why I am reading it again. His writing is just excellent and a delight to read.
NCLEX-RN
Another goal I have this summer is to start study for the NCLEX-RN exam that I will be taking after I graduate. I have started reading this book and it is excellent thus far. This review book has given me a better understanding of the exam layout and strategies to choose the correct answers. This book also contains some practice questions [they recommend going through at least 5,000 practice questions [!] prior to taking the NCLEX-exam]. I guess it's never too early to start studying right? :]
3 comments:
love the new layout! I love having my summers off for all the reading I get to do!
I absolutely LOVE reading! Enjoy it! :-)
ya-- YOU read!
Post a Comment