Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brother/Sister Dorm Activity

Well, I'm back at Liberty University. I started my first week of classes last Monday. It has been a busy week. This past weekend we planned to hike to Panther Falls with our brother dorm. After driving for about 2 hours, somebody realized that we were LOST. Luckily, we were close to Peaks of Otter. Peaks of Otter was beautiful!



We've got some climbers in our Brother Dorm.





7 comments:

DD said...

Hey you should put people's names. the one girl look familiar. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

COOL! are you sore from the hike??? or was it more like a walk?? Did lots of people go??

KK said...

wow...looks like fun!

TK said...

Love this post and love the background too! good job kellis!

Jordan said...

Looks like you're having fun :)
Keep me posted!

TK said...

I think Jen has been there before with Brian?

MOMMYXTHREE said...

LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PLACE