Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Katelyn!

My niece Katelyn was born on my 14th Birthday. Today she turned 6! She is the best present I've ever gotten for my birthday! I'm so blessed to be able to share my birthday with her! Today was a busy day at school, but I was able to go out to eat with some friends! All my friends made today very special for me, including announcing my birthday during Convocation (chapel). Ha Ha.


Here are pictures from tonight from my birthday dinner at La Villa, an Italian restaurant in Lynchburg. The food was amazing and the service was great!




Over the weekend, my friend Monique made a Birthday Cake for me! It was such a nice surprise.
Psalm 150: 2 "Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness!"
I'm grateful to God for another year. First and foremost, He has saved my life! He has taught me so much this year and has blessed me in numerous ways!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Awww Love the pics! I'm glad you had a good birthday with friends! :) Happy Birthday Kelly!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
...AND FROM JR...
MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU
MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU
MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS KELLY
MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU.

You look great in your pics here and on your moms blog..so beautiful....LOVE the curls they look great!

DD said...

oh how fun! I love the pic of you withyour food...so pretty! Looks like you had a very nice birthday! Miss you and love you!

KK said...

Happy 20th birthday! You looked so cute on you birthday dinner out! I think it is so cool you and Kate share a birthday. I'm mad at Kara for not holding out 31/2 more hours so she too could've shared her birthday with her Aunt Britt! LOL!