Tuesday, February 3, 2009

33

Here is a list of 33 random facts about me. Notes have been going around facebook having people write 25 random facts about themselves, so I thought I'd shake it up a bit and add some more. LOL

1. I take a nap every Wednesday (I think i've missed one Wednesday so far lol).
2. I like surprising people, but I HATE surprises.
3. I want to be buried in my purple american eagle hoodie.
4. I love spending quality time with people.
5. I keep my phone under my pillow when I sleep and check the time if I wake up in the middle of the night.
6. I've always hated the dr (nurses, etc), yet I want to be a nurse.
7. My stethoscope is orange in honor of Micah.
8. I am the youngest of five girls and I couldn't have ask for a better family.
9. I love crushed ice.
10. I have 3 alarms set to wake me up in the morning.
11. I hate shopping for no reason.
12. I love kareoke and I wish I could sing.
13. I could watch Pride and Prejudice (2 hr one) over and over again.
14. I like to collect random things I find on the ground or on the floor.
15. I have to write my name on everything.
16. I can't go to sleep unless my room is somewhat clean.
17. I love mashed potatoes and lemon chicken.
18. My favorite chapter in the Bible is Psalm 34 and I have a ring that has PS34 engraved on it.
19. I always have my phone on me.
20. I still enjoy coloring, making forts, and playing Memory (my fav childhood game).
21. You know I love you when I can make fun of you.
22. I'm stubborn and I'm working on it.
23. Is the best number.
24. I owe EVERYTHING to Christ and He's my EVERYTHING.
25. If there is a lid on my cup I will most likely take it off.
26. I'm always chewing bubble gum.
27. My favorite flowers are gerber daisies.
28. I enjoy school and love learning.
29. I respect my Mom and Dad for all that they have done for me. I wouldn't be who I am with out them!
30. I like to organize things and make to do lists.
31. I enjoy making up my own words and abbreviations (mostly from my t9 mistakes).
32. When I was 6 yrs old I accidently swallowed my first tooth : ( .
33. I like being different, hence 33 questions.

4 comments:

DD said...

This was great..i have so many thought...seriously the purple hoodie, even if you die at 95? We do have the best family! Also, you are so much like me gerber daisey, mashed potatoes, lemon chicken! I did not know you swallowed your tooth!

Jordan said...

That looks fun! Love the random facts =]

TK said...

24 made me cry and 32 made me laugh! Love you Kellis!!

Unknown said...

You are so funny! You swallowed your tooth? Oh no! Did the tooth fairy still come? I hope the fairy didn't swallow your money!

Gerber daisies are the bomb : ).