Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CO/ Medication Administration

This week we checked off on Medication Administration. Our lab has "patients" with medical charts. We were able to read their charts and get their medicines prepared. This was great practice because we will be doing this in a few more weeks in the hospital!

Jessica showing the medical chart.

Chels and the medicine cart.

Next week is our last week for check offs. We will be learning how to give injections and I will most definately be getting pictures.

5 comments:

KK said...

So cool and very real!

TK said...

Kel!!!! I'm so J! I'm so happy for you and I know you will be a great nurse! You and KK amaze me!
love,
Mommy

Jordan said...

Every CO that you've mentioned sounds really interesting and I can't wait except for vaccinations! LOL

Unknown said...

I haven't seen your blog in a while. I must have been missing it on Danielle's blog. I am so excited for you. You look like you are doing a great job. You are going to be the coolest nurse ever : ).

Unknown said...

It is so fun to see what you are doing at college : ). You are going to be such a great nurse! I am nervous about the needles! I have to check back next week for the pictures... I hope you practice on balls and not on real people.... OUCH!