This past week, my mom and I were in PA. We had a blast being with the family.
On July 3rd we celebrated my Mom's birthday! She's the best Mom ever. One of the things I like most about my mom is the way she encourages me by sending me encouraging notes and by praying for me. I am thankful to God for her! Love you!

Later that day Dad and I went to see Public Enemies, which is about the life of John Dillinger. The movie was very accurate to his story.


For the 4th of July, we had a picnic in Pennsylvania then went to see fireworks in Carlisle! The kids loved sitting on top of the car while watching the fireworks! It was a blast!

Chris and I

Katelyn and Mikey



Katelyn and I being silly!

BJ and I

Mom and I tried this new place called "Neato Burrito" for lunch yesterday.

Then we visited my Grandma Kovlak-she's one of my favorite nurses!

On our way home, Mom and I stopped at the Gettysburg Outlets and got a pretzel. YUM! It was nice to be able to spend the week in PA since I'm home from school. I enjoy seeing all my family! Fun times!
4 comments:
Wow these pics are amazing!!! I had a good time too Kellis!
Looks like you guys had a great time!! =)
so fun!!
I love these pics!!!
Post a Comment