Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer

Summer has been pretty busy so far since I've been home. Here's what I've been up to:
First, I'm blessed to be able to watch Hailey during the summer. She is full of energy and fun to be around. We have done many fun things this summer. We love being outside the most, playing at the pool or park.


Second, Brittany's wedding. I loved doing errands with Britt this summer in preparation for her wedding; whether it was going to her dress fitting, ordering cake or printing programs. I loved spending time with her and made some great memories driving her around! She's the Best!

Here are a few snaps from Brittany's wedding shower.




My friend from high school Erin.
Annie-Bear and me. 
Dinner with the Bridal Party.
My sister Danielle.

Third, I've also been taking an online literature class this summer. I am taking it for a couple of reasons. First of all I need it in order to graduate! Second,  I don't really care for english so I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. Luckily it is only for a month and I will finally be done with the class this week!! : ) I've actually really enjoyed this class, I enjoy reading when I have the time and summer is a perfect time to sit and read. 

I'm so thankful for a fun filled summer so far. God has been so kind!

2 comments:

TK said...

Summer is flying by isn't it! We still need to visit Pa and Ct!
Love you kellis

Anonymous said...

I loved having you help me with errands. Love you so much!!