Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The End is Near!

The end of the semester is finally here! Here is what I have been up to over the past couple months!


I am finally done with clinicals, I can't believe it! I had a great rotation on the Diabetic Renal Medical Unit. This second rotation helped solidify some of my nursing skills. I am actually starting to feel like a real nurse. :]


This past week I've been studying for exams!


I have my first final for my Pediatric class this Friday night. Med Surg is on Monday night and Pharmacology is on Wednesday night! Please keep me in your prayers!

Here is a verse I have been meditating this past week.
Isaiah 26:3-4
You keep him in perfect PEACE whose mind is stayed on You, because he trust You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord is an everlasting Rock.

I'm so thankful for a great semester! It has flown by! And I am SO ready for Christmas Break with the fam!

4 comments:

TK said...

Your year has been rich Kelly! I can't wait for you to be home too!
Love you

Anonymous said...

I love that verse. I will be praying!! So proud of you little sissy!

Jordan said...

This semester went so fast! Love that verse & I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Kelly! Good luck, you'll do great! =)

KK said...

Can't wait to see you over break! I'm very proud of you!