Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Break!


Christmas Break has finally come! Here are some pics of my Christmas break thus far!

I love my new Sock Monkey pajamas!


I was so glad to see my sister Danielle over break!
We also celebrated Annabelle's 3rd Birthday! Happy Birthday Annabelle!
Happy New Year!
Karen and I on New Years Eve
I love Katelyn's owl pajamas!
The day after New Years, Dad, Brittany and I went to a Spurs game!
On the Metro
GO SPURS GO!
The Spurs are my favorite NBA team. I'm so glad I was able to watch them play! Thanks Dad!
Tim Duncan and the Spurs warming up!
SPURS won!
This weekend Mom and I went to Pennsylvania. Christopher, Katelyn, Michael and I played Monopoly (Pittsburg Steelers themed). Our game lasted 3 days! Christopher WON! We had a blast!
Mom and I being silly. I'm so glad I was able to be home for my break. I enjoyed seeing my family and taking a break from studying! I couldn't have asked for a better break!

Next Monday I return to school. I will be taking the second part of Med-Surg and Pharmacology. I will also be taking Labor & Delivery! I'm looking forward to another great semester!

5 comments:

TK said...

Winter Break went by to fast Kel! I'm gonna hate to see you go!
Love you
Mom

Jordan said...

Cute pictures! Glad you're having a good break Kelly :)

KK said...

What a fun-filled Christmas break! Love you!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Glad you are home. :-)

DD said...

Love the pictures...i am not sure how I missed this blog post!