Friday, June 11, 2010

Brittany's Baby Shower/Gabrielle Adora

Last weekend Brittany had her baby shower for the "Lemon".

The Lemon is either a Stephen or Evangeline. . .
[[I think it is a Stevie]]

I cannot wait to meet this little one. I love the Lemon SO much already!

I also got to meet my new niece Gabrielle Adora last weekend. She is just so precious! I'm so thankful for another beautiful, healthy, niece. I just love her so much!

What an amazing weekend. It is a blast when all my sisters can get together! What a blessed time that I am grateful to God for. I cannot wait until the beach where we can all be together again!

4 comments:

TK said...

Love the new back ground! I can't wait to meet the Lemon too!
Love you Kelly!

Jordan said...

Her shower was too cute! Love the new look :-)

Anonymous said...

So great to visit today! I haven't seen any updates in a while from you when I visit Danielle : ) but I was excited to see your name there today! I love your summer reading list. I haven't read either of those books : ( I need to! I just got Vinegar Hill at a thrift store. It was on Oprah's book club about ten years ago : ) so hopefully that will be good! Hope you have an awesome summer break! LOVE the picture of you with your new niece. She is such a cutie! : )

Anonymous said...

The Lemon loves auntie kelly.. b/c "auntie said I could.."