3 new recipes in 1 day!
First: Easy Parmesan-Garlic Chicken


This recipe was VERY easy to make. I did not care for the seasoning, but Britt and Steve enjoyed it.
Second: 7 Layer Mexican Dip
One of Brittany & Steve's coworkers made this DELICIOUS dip. It tastes wonderful and it was a hit with the fam!!
In a 13X9 pan (it looks pretty in a clear glass pan) layer the following:
1. Frito Bean Dip
2. 2 mashed avocados
3. Sour Cream (16 oz) that has been blened with a Taco Seasoning packet
4. Shredded Cheese
5. Sliced Black Olives
6. Fresh salsa or chopped tomatoes
7. Green onions
and your favorite chips!!

I love using the iTouch to follow the recipe!
The recipe calls for Strawberry Whoppers...but our grocery store only had chocolate...


Making the frosting!

Brittany and the Lemon trying the Strawberry Cream Cookie
4 comments:
Kel, thanks for making dinner tonight! I enjoyed it so much! You can cook for me anytime!
love,
mom
All three recipes were so yummy! You can cook for me anytime! Steve really liked the chicken. :-)
I think I need to try the cookies and the chicken! ;-)
You should post these on the recipe blog! I wanna dry the mexican dip for sure!
Post a Comment