The Lemon is finally here!
Congrats Britt & Steve!
Stephen Lawrence Boisvert Jr.
July 31st born @ 11:36pm
8lbs 3oz & 21 inches
Stevie with his glow wormGiving Stevie his first bath
Lil Stevie loves to snuggle.
One of my favorite pics of Stevie!
Blessed to have another healthy nephew. So glad that I was able to be there for his birth. I will miss going to his check ups, reading to him about Jesus and snuggling him. Grateful to spend time with him for the rest of summer. I sure will miss him during the school year!

3 comments:
Stevie loves his auntie Kellis. He said he wants to skype when u are at liberty! He is going to miss snugglin you!
I'm glad u were home to see him! Thanks for all your help!
Aww! He's too cute! :-)
my favorite is the last one...love his shirt!
Post a Comment