A couple weekends ago I got to go home for the first time this semester!
I finally met the new puppy Tootie! I love her!
Mom & I got to get our toes done! I love getting my toes done with Mom! :] They painted an ECG on my toe in honor of my Critical Care class & clincal! haha


Dad, Britt, Stevie Jr. & I went to the pumpkin patch! I love fall so much! It is so beautiful!


For my birthday we went to dinner at Guapo's -a Mexican restaurant! It was so Yummy!
Thanks Dad & Mom for a great birthday weekend. I love you guys so much. Thank you for making my day SO special!
So glad I was able to be home! And looking forward to being home for fall break next weekend!!

5 comments:
wow great pics! I love all of them! Fun times Kelly!
love,
mom
Aww Stevie jr loves you!! Can't wait until you get home!
LOVE all of this post! Your nails, your pictures, and the new puppy! :-)
Great pics! So sad I didn't get to see you :-( Happy Birthday!
love the pics with stevie!! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment