Sunday, August 29, 2010

Senior year is HERE!!

Senior year is HERE!
My LAST first week of school has finally ended!
This semester I am taking Nutrition, Critical Care Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, and Preceptorship (internship). Classes have been great thus far. My Psych clinicals start in a week. Crit Care clinicals will begin the last half of the semester. As for Preceptorship, I am still waiting to hear which ICU I will be on! I'm really looking forward to clinicals this year since they will be a little bit different than the medical units I was on last year. Please keep me in your prayers :
to be diligent in my schoolwork
for the patients, families, and nurses I come into contact with
and that God would use me with for His glory

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting-- take time to enjoy your last year. It will fly by. I'll be praying!!!

Love u!!

Jordan said...

Can't wait to hear more about it! Will be praying for you :-)

KK said...

Everything sounds super exciting except....NUTRITION...ugh!