My life for the past couple of weeks and until I take my NCLEX-RN exam next month! Please keep me in your prayers. I am praying for a 75 question test and praying for endurance if I get 265 questions. (The NCLEX-RN is a computer adaptive test and depending on your answers to the questions, the computer determines if you pass/fail after so many questions).

Grateful that the Lord has brought me to this point. One day when I feeling stressed out about studying, I read Psalm 46:1-11 in my devotions. I was so encouraged by Psalm 46:10 "Be still & know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us! The God of Jacob is our fortress".
This verse reminded me that God is in control and that He is victorious over all. It was the verse I needed that day.
While I was reading this verse, I had KLOVE (Christian radio station) on my computer (usually I don't have music on when I'm reading, but for some reason I left it on). As I was reading the devotional, the guy on the radio station was saying that he read from the same chapter I was reading Psalm 46:1 which says "God is our refuge & strength a very present help in trouble".
I knew this wasn't a coincidence. It was SO cool to hear the same verse from the chapter I was reading at that exact moment. The Lord is so kind. I love moments like this-it reminds me that the Lord is always aware of my needs.
I knew this wasn't a coincidence. It was SO cool to hear the same verse from the chapter I was reading at that exact moment. The Lord is so kind. I love moments like this-it reminds me that the Lord is always aware of my needs.


Took a break one day and made this delicious 7 layer dip! Love to snack on it when I study :]
7 comments:
I know you'll do GREAT, Kelly! Is this why you're not on FB?!
You got it Jordan. I will be on when after I take the test. I'm making sure I take all the time that I can to study! How are you friend?
YUM..i love the dip. You are working hard!! proud of you.
Ah! you've taken over Dad's office LOL! Praying you do well and Ace the test <3
Good Stuff~
You got it girl, buena suerte!
Prayers for you to rock it! The Lord is always on your side!
-Carly
www.createliveblog.com
Thanks so much Carly!! I found out on Father's day that I passed my boards!! Can't wait to work as a RN!
Post a Comment