Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LU Uniform Burning

Every year, the graduating nursing class gets together to burn the LU nursing uniform. I have been waiting for this day.

Before burning our nursing uniform we each went around and shared a story from nursing school. It was a great way to end the year and we heard some pretty funny stories.

Junior year we wrote 10-20 page profiles every week. I enjoyed throwing my profiles in the fire and watching them burn. ;]

LU uniform burning

Nursing Class of 2011

I promised Mom that I would save my LU nursing patch. :]

My Critical Care Friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that you cut out the patch for mom. good job. ;-)

DD said...

Aww what a neat tradition but kind of sad at the same time. Did you have copies of your Profiles?

[Kelly] said...

DD I have copies of my profiles :]] I threw away the rough drafts