Monday, July 28, 2008
I'll Always Stand....For You
Last week when I was driving to school I heard this song on the radio and it really affected me. I found this video on you tube and at the end of the video it gives a verse from Isaiah. Isaiah 7: 9 says, "If you are not firm in faith, you will not be firm at all." I remember reading this verse this past school year and mediating on what that verse would look like in my life. It was cool to see this verse at the end of the video. Christ needs to be the foundation of my life and I need to be firm in my faith, by obeying His Word. My prayer is that I'll always stand for Christ, in every area of my life. I hope this video encourages you.
Jesus, I stand for You
No matter what You lead me through
They will chase me out
And close me down
But Jesus I’ll stand for You
I’ll always stand
I’ll always stand
I’ll always stand for You (x2)
Jesus, I’ve stood my ground
When unbelief was all around
And I have felt the sting
Rejection brings
But Jesus I still stand for You
I’ll always stand
I’ll always stand
I’ll always stand for You (x2)
A time will come
When everyone
Will turn their eyes
On the Risen Son
But until that day, this world will turn away
And so I’ll take Your hand
I’ll always stand for You
Guilty of this grace
But You took my place
So Jesus, I’ll always stand for You
I’ll always stand
I’ll always stand
I’ll always stand for You
-Tree 63-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the words to the song! good verse too! Thanks for the encouragement, in todays world we need to stand firm in Him!
love,
Mom
Oh I love this song! It has been awhile since I've heard it! Thanks for the GREAT reminder. who sings it?
tree 63
thank you for the encouragement -
love the verse!
Post a Comment