Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nursing Scrubs!

Psalm 118: 24
"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Today was a busy day for me, but what really made my day was getting my nursing scrubs in the mail! I had a blast trying them on! The scrubs are so comfy, I had them on for about 2 hours! I can't wait to get back to school and wear them! Here are some pictures that Mom took :) .
Chelsea also received her uniform in the mail today! We had fun video chatting.


My sister, Brittany tried on my uniform. She would make a cute nurse, but I think she'd rather stick to accounting.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Aren't scrubs the best!

When we did clinicals in surgery they were the MOST comfortable EVER!

You play the part of a nurse very well! :)

TK said...

L-O-V-E it Kellis! You're going to be a great NURSE!
love,
Mom

KK said...

Cool Post! Your unis are so much nicer than when I went to nursing school!

DD said...

HOw cute are you!!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Hey there ---i just found out you have a blog! Love the scrubs---they are like comfy jammies :) Keep going girl!

Anonymous said...

cool post kellis! love you