Christmas Break has come to an end. I had a blast hanging out with my family over the holidays. Here are some snaps. : )
My nieces Katelyn and Kara with scarves on!
Mom is my Guitar Hero.
My niece, Kara and I. My sister Karen braided our hair!
My Birthday Girl Katelyn!
After Christmas Break, we went to St. Croix, where one of my favorite basketball players, Tim Duncan was born and raised. St. Croix is a beautiful island! The weather there was around 85 degrees everyday!
Amazing Guava Juice
We were able to go to Christiansted (Duncan's hometown) for the day. 
Fort Christiansvaern
My sister, Brittany and I being silly. She is one of my best friends. I enjoyed being able to spend time with her over the break, including watching the Foodnetwork channel every night (since we couldn't get internet access in our room!) We made some good memories together. Love ya Britt!
Shrine of Tim Duncan we found in Christiansted
After Christmas Break, we went to St. Croix, where one of my favorite basketball players, Tim Duncan was born and raised. St. Croix is a beautiful island! The weather there was around 85 degrees everyday!
5 comments:
Finally getting caught up, eh? ;]
That looks like so much fun! Love
the pictures and I'm glad that you
had a good break! =] Good luck back
at school!
so nice Kel! all your photos are amazing too!
love,
mom
All of you pics are amazing! Just like you!
What a fun break!!! I miss you!!!
Love you kell!! Watching foodnetwork was the BEST. "ok...first is guy..then sandra lee..then giada..ina..paula.."
Post a Comment