So classes have finally started back up! I'm a Junior in the Nursing program and anxious to get this semester going! I had my first Med-Surg class today! We did the usually, go over the syllabus and such. I really like the teachers we have for this class. They are so encouraging and they love their job! They say Junior year is the meat and potatoes of LU's nursing program and encouraged us to lean on God during this year! Today we talked about Stress, which was a perfect topic for us today, since some of us are feeling stressed about the upcoming semester! Please keep me in your prayers! I am really excited for this semester and what we will learn. We will be going to clinicals every Friday for Med-Surg. We have to go to orientation this Friday to learn more about our clinicals for this semester and my PEDs orientation is on Monday! Can't wait to see what God has in store for this semester!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Med-Surg
So classes have finally started back up! I'm a Junior in the Nursing program and anxious to get this semester going! I had my first Med-Surg class today! We did the usually, go over the syllabus and such. I really like the teachers we have for this class. They are so encouraging and they love their job! They say Junior year is the meat and potatoes of LU's nursing program and encouraged us to lean on God during this year! Today we talked about Stress, which was a perfect topic for us today, since some of us are feeling stressed about the upcoming semester! Please keep me in your prayers! I am really excited for this semester and what we will learn. We will be going to clinicals every Friday for Med-Surg. We have to go to orientation this Friday to learn more about our clinicals for this semester and my PEDs orientation is on Monday! Can't wait to see what God has in store for this semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Exciting Kelly! Keep me updated = )
You're going to do great!!! Have fun!
cool. keep updating with what you are doing! sounds like you will learn a lot and have fun. Love you!
Praying Kelly!
love you!
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13
Yeah! PEDS...remember the first Annabelle patient and you have to call me!
You sound so excited, ambitious and purposeful. All the best, keep us updated with more posts.
Post a Comment