Thursday, August 20, 2009

MICHIGAN

At the beginning of August Mom, Dad, Brian Jr and I drove to Michigan to visit the Wilson Family!

This summer Danielle and I read the Twilight Series. At one point we were both on the same page!

The night we got to Michigan, Danielle, BJ and I went to a Francesca Batistelli concert.



We had a blast!

I love Michigan skies!

Each year when we go to Michigan we spend some time in DD's classroom. Danielle is a great teacher who loves what she does! Dad, Bj and I were able to help DD set up her classroom. This is one of my favorite things we did in Michigan.



Last day in Michigan


Thanks for having us Josh, Danielle and Annabelle! I love visiting you guys!

4 comments:

DD said...

My pleasure! come back soon and bring Leah!

Jordan said...

Great pictures! I'm bummed that I didn't get to see you. = ( Hopefully next time!

TK said...

Glad you posted these Kellis! I love the last photo of Annabelle hugging her Monkey! Have a great school year!
love,
Mom

KK said...

Great pics! Love the new look to the blog! Glad to see your back on blogging!