Thursday, November 11, 2010

LIFE

Last weekend I went to my first & last LU football game :[. It was bittersweet.


GO LU!

Tailgating with some members of the Liberty Nursing Student Association (LNSA)!

My amazing prayer leader Kara!It was a great game. We WON! :]


I also got to go to the movies with a good friend of mine, Katrina.



As for clinical:
For my Critical Care clinicals I've been working on the Surgical ICU! The STICU was amazing! I loved the nurses I worked with. This was the best unit I have ever worked on. It was such a great experience I will start working on the Medical ICU tomorrow for the next couple of Fridays. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!
For my Christian Service I have been helping in the Nursing lab. The sophomores & juniors come in and do their "check offs" and the Seniors check them off. I love working in the lab. I can definately relate to all the nursing students (I've blogged about these checkoffs as a Sophomore/Junior) :]. It's been a neat experience getting to know the other classes studying nursing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tailgating looks like so much fun!!

TK said...

You go girl! You are making some fun memories in your Senior year! Love the second photo of the football field, great photos Kel!
love,
Mom

DD said...

Ya I've never tailgated...that does look like fun! Glad you are enjoying your last months of college life!