Saturday, January 8, 2011

One semester left!

My second to last semester is FINISHED! :]
Here are some pics from the end of the semester with my roommate & nursing friend.

Chels & I met in Anatomy and Physiology our freshman year! Before every class we would eat a muffin together! To celebrate her finishing nursing school we had our LAST muffin together! Time flies by SO fast!!

From our nursing lounge

Matthew 25:40 "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers & sisters of mine, you did for me".


Nursing Class of 2011


We finally made it to the wall! I never thought I'd see this day! I am so grateful for the wonderful experiences I've had in nursing school. Nursing school has been one of the biggest challenges, but I'm so blessed. I cannot wait to use what I have learned, as a nurse, in a few months!

4 comments:

TK said...

Yay! you are almost there! I'll be praying for you as you study for your NCLEX test! I have faith that you will do well!
love ya,
Mom

Jordan said...

Yay! You're so close!!

Anonymous said...

Those muffins look so yummy!!!

DD said...

That is so cool you will be on that wall! I've always wanted my pic on a wall!