Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Favorite Nurses

This past weekend I was able to get some pictures with my favorite nurses, my grandmother and my sister Karen.

Karen is such a great nurse! Many times throughout the school year I would call Karen up to ask her several questions about nursing. She has been able to explain and teach me different things. She even taught me how to take someone's blood pressure.


A couple of times I've been able to just follow her around at work and watch what she does. God definately made her to be a nurse and I'm blessed to have her as a sister!


Future Nurses? My nieces Kara and Katelyn. They were too cute and had a lot of fun playing with the stethoscope or as Kara would say the "telescope". :)

5 comments:

TK said...

Praying you have a blessed School Year Kellis! You will be a great N-U-R-S-E!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the pics of Kate and Kara.

DD said...

So cute! These really are GREAT pictures!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

love the nurse pics! Good luck in school this year:)

KK said...

Thanks Kellis! I will look fwd to many more calls this next semester! You will be a fabulous nurse!!!