This week we checked off on Vital Signs, Bathing, and Enemas. Unfortunately I do not have any pics from this week, but the check offs went really well.
Last night my clinical group from this past semester got together for dinner at the Depot Grille. It was a nice to be able to hang out with each other once again. We had a fun time talking about our Nursing class we are talking this semester.

Once again Chels is in my clinical group. : )


Miss Vaughn, my clinical instructor for the Fall semeter and this Spring semester! She is an amazing teacher and I'm so grateful for all her help and care for us!


3 comments:
I'm glad that your CO's went good! You're professor looks so young. lol =]
Wow your teacher looks so young! Yeah more Chelsea!! I want to meet her!
Looks like a lot of fun. what did you order???
Post a Comment