Back to LU for my LAST semester of Nursing School!
Back to LU today! I had a great trip, NO traffic! I am SO thankful! :]
Here are some pics from my dorm @ LU.
Love Sock Monkeys
Thanks Marguy fam!
My Bear from Dad & Mom :]
Looking forward to my last semester of Nursing School! I'm so excited to see what God has in store for this semester! My prayer is that I honor God in all I do this semester & that I will be a witness for Him in the hospital with the staff I work with & the patients I take care of. May God be glorified in EVERYTHING.
Hooray for you Kelly! Cousin Annie , here - I just re-took my NCLEX after a hiatus of 11 years raising my 4 fab kids. You are so close - hang in there! What an exciting life you will have full of health and healing! Have a great senior year.....
4 comments:
Very Colorful post Kel! God is using you, keep shinning for Jesus <3
Did u leave room fora room mate? The room looks great! Lo e your scarf collection and shower c,urtain!
Looks good! I loved my tour last night!
Hooray for you Kelly! Cousin Annie , here - I just re-took my NCLEX after a hiatus of 11 years raising my 4 fab kids. You are so close - hang in there! What an exciting life you will have full of health and healing! Have a great senior year.....
Post a Comment