Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grandpa Marguy

Over break, Mom, Tootie & I drove up to Connecticut to see my Grandpa Marguy (93 years old)
. He had been very sick with pneumonia & had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks. He passed away December 27. That night, my Mom & I saw the most beautiful sunset. I told her Grandpa painted it for her ;]]


I am so glad I got to see him the week before. I cannot wait to see him in Heaven one day!

"Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting? The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through Jesus Christ." 1 Cor 15:55-56

I am grateful for the promise of Heaven and that Grandpa is in the presence of our Lord.

3 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

Beautiful Kellis...

Anonymous said...

so glad you could see him. pretty pictures!

TK said...

Awesome post Kellis! This makes me SMILE <3