Monday, January 17, 2011

By the grace of God, my FINAL semester of Nursing school!!

Nursing classes start this week! I love my schedule this semester. I only have class on Thursday & Friday!! :]


This semester I'm taking Community Nursing. My clinicals for Community start next Monday for the next 4 Mondays! I will be working at a Public Health Center.

Advanced Critical Care- I took Critical Care last semester & I am looking forward to Advanced Critical care. After this class, I will be advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified. I hope to learn a lot from this class, so that I can be better prepared to work in the ICU!





And Leadership in Nursing. For Leadership, I will be on the Surgical Trauma ICU (STICU) night shift for 5 weekends during the semester. I am SO excited, I really wanted to work on this unit for Leadership. This class will also help us get ready to take the NCLEX, by reviewing questions & test taking strategies.

1 Corinthians 15:10 says, "But by the grace of God I am what I am, & his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was NOT I, but the GRACE of God that is with me". I love this verse by Paul. I know that I have made it this far because of God's amazing grace in my life. There is no way I would be where I am without my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have felt His grace in numerous ways during Nursing School. May I never forget His work in my life. May I honor & glorify Him this semester!

No comments: