Sunday, October 12, 2008

4

Only Four

Four Places I go over and over:
Class
Nursing lab
church
home

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
Mom
Dad
Britt
DD

Four places I would rather be right now:
Cayman Islands
at home
in FL
In San Antonio

Four TV shows I watch:
Greys Anatomy
Lost
The Office
House

Four things I have for breakfast:
nothing
a protein bar
snack
water

Four Animals I like best:
none
none
none
none

Four Beaches I've been to:
Cayman Islands
OBX
FL
?

Four people to tag?
Karen
Britt
MOM
Jen

5 comments:

DD said...

you have been to a lot of beaches..myrtyle, Hilton Head, Atlantic City, I had narrow mine down to four! :-)

Jordan said...

That's so cool that we both went to the Cayman Islands! Did you guys go just to go? And you don't like ANY animals?! WOW! lol BTW: I love your new background! I was going to get that one but I chose the one I now I have!

KK said...

Love you new fall background.
They should have on there the 4 people you talk to on the phone the most...You'd be there!

TK said...

Hey you've been to Myrtle Beach! that was fun to read, LOL
Love,MOM

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Greys anatomy and Lost! yay! Waiting for lost to come on...