Also, I checked off on the Heart . For the heart we inspect, palpate and auscultate. The heart is an amazing muscle. The way it constantly beats even when we are unaware is amazing.There are many references in the Bible that refer to the heart. Romans 10:9 "because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved" When I was little I asked Jesus into my "Heart" but not my literal heart. This means that what His words says should shape the way I live my life, in my thoughts, words and actions. Again the heart is a powerful muscle that is crucial to life. Praise be to God for a physical heart and for his power to save my life eternally.
3 comments:
Oh my word, I love your scrubs! How cute are they!!
Your scrubs are so cute! I'm glad your heart co's went good!
You look so cute! I LOVE the scrubs! Aren't they comfy???
Post a Comment